First, double-check that you have your friend’s number saved to your phone, and that they have a DICE account registered with that number. Tickets can only be transferred between DICE accounts – it’s part of how we keep tickets in the hands of fans, and away from resellers.
Then, just follow these steps.
- Open the DICE app. Tap the ticket icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the event.
- Press Send ticket to a friend.
- Select the person you’d like to transfer to from your phone’s contact list.
- Then, choose the number of tickets you’d like to transfer, and press Send ticket.
It’s important that you send the ticket before the deadline, which is usually a few hours before the event, but the exact time for this will be shown on your ticket.
Some event organisers may decide not to enable the Send to a friend feature. If that happens, send us a message as soon as possible and we’ll do our best to help.
Articles in this section
- Contact syncing explained
- What to do if an event is cancelled, postponed or rescheduled
- How to access your tickets if you can’t get on the app
- Why your DICE tickets are stored in the app
- How to activate your tickets on the day of the event
- How to send tickets to a friend
- Reselling Tickets on DICE and Preventing Scams