We’ve got a whole system for transferring tickets in place, so there’s no need to screenshot them (though some venues and promoters disable this feature depending on the circumstances of the event).
You can easily send tickets between DICE accounts, but there’s a few things to be aware of: make sure you do so before the deadline for ticket transfers passes and before the QR code is activated two hours before the event starts. Read more about how to send tickets to a friend.
Articles in this section
- What to do if an event is cancelled, postponed or rescheduled
- How to access your tickets if you can’t get on the app
- Why your DICE tickets are stored in the app
- How to activate your tickets on the day of the event
- Why can’t I screenshot my tickets to send them to a friend?
- How do I send tickets to a friend